1. You have ever reached in to your backpack for a pen and pulled out a diaper instead.
2. You have ever been the oldest person in the classroom, including your professor.
3. You have ever thought it perfectly normal to only sleep 3-4 hours a night…and not because you were partying.
4. You have ever recycled your soda cans and bottles to purchase a textbook…or buy gas…or pencils.
5. You are a first-wave fan of: The Beatles, Elvis, Grease, New Kids on the Block, bell-bottoms, or neon clothing in a classroom full of students wearing Beatles, Elvis, Bell-Bottoms or neon clothing (and you are not the professor).
6. Your professor has ever singled you out as “OK” to have your cell phone on during class because “you are a parent”
7. You have ever driven to school instead of work on your work day, or driven to work instead of school on a school day.
8. You have been able to give first-hand accounts of events being discussed in your history class.
9. You have ever been mistaken for the professor on the first day of class…
10. Your professor’s children share a classroom with any of your own children.
Feel free to add your own in the comments below!!!